Sarah O'Shea Munoz, ASP (R), CNE, e-PRO, GRI, SFR
- Accredited Staging Professional (RE) - ASP (R)
- Certified Negotiation Expert - CNE
- Internet Professional - e-PRO
- Graduate of the Real Estate Institute - GRI
- Short Sale/ Foreclosure Designation - SFR
Sarah is a real estate agent specializing in the River Forest, Oak Park and Forest Park area, and knows the ins and outs of buying and investing in these neighboring areas. Having lived in the Oak Park / River Forest community for over 20 years, Sarah has experienced living in 8 different neighborhoods and has an exceptional knowledge and understanding of the community. By focusing on the immediate area, she has been able to develop extensive resources and connections to benefit her clients.
Sarah is dedicated to superior client services developed through building healthy and business savvy relationships. She has a strong business background in the Chicago financial markets representing both institutional and retail investors. Her knowledge of local inventory, history and pricing trends, learning her buyer and seller needs, pursuing each search as if it were her own, and her dedication and due diligence enable her to negotiate toward her client's advantage.
By applying her unique mix of technological savvy and warm, personable nature, she is able make and maintain great relationships with her colleagues and streamline the negotiating process, arriving at a quick and equitable solution for her clients.
Please feel free to use this website as a resource for all your real estate needs, and if you have any additional questions, do not hesitate to contact me.
Oak Park Association of Realtors - OPAAR
Illinois Association of Realtors - IAR
National Association of Realtors - NAR
- IAR President's Club: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, & 2005
- Weichert Realtors Volume Awards: 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010
- Keller Williams Realty Awards: 2009-Silver; 2008-Bronze; 2007-Bronze
- Joan M Kelly Award: 2007
- Oak Park Board of Realtors: "Rookie of the Year", 2005 for most sales
- B.S. Finance - Illinois State University
- Professional Continuing Education & Designation Achievements - IAR, NAR, OPAAR